John Michler Designs:
John Michler is a fourth generation horticulturalist who has been installing gardens for thirty years in the Bluegrass area of Central Kentucky. A winner of the 2004 Merit Award from the Perennial Plant Association of North America, and the 2006 Honor Award, John's knowledge of and creativity with plants can adapt to suit a broad range of properties and tastes.
- John Michler's personal involvement from planning to planting and beyond
- Attention to soil quality - the foundation of your garden
- Use of organic methods (no poisons)
- Work done as quietly as possible
- Healthy plants
- Plants chosen to flourish on your specific site.
- Foliage textures blending with flower shapes and colors to make beautiful pictures
- Plant combinations (groupings) which are dramatic from a distance
- Good results the first year
- Follow up maintenance and planting to assure your garden’s success
Whether planning and installing a garden from scratch or renovating a garden, John and our gardeners love their work. They can confidently say you will too.
Client confidentiality is always observed, however references are available on request.
To schedule a consultation, please email email@example.com or call us at (859) 254-0383
Gift certificates may be used for consultations and any garden services work.