Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We welcome small personal photography sessions at no charge.* Examples of these sessions would be an engagement shoot, portrait session, etc. We love to support you, our local photographers, and want to keep our greenhouses and café open to you. However, we are first and foremost a working greenhouse, so we ask that you follow a few guidelines:
- Don't move the plants, flowers, or furniture
- Be respectful of pathways and leave space or make room staff and customers to move around you without them having to ask.
- Come dressed - our restroom needs to stay open for customers and staff and is not available for costume changes or make up.
- Don't bring outside flowers or plants (this is how we make our money, so if you need flowers for your photo shoot at our florist and greenhouses, please buy them from us).
- Tag us @michlersflorist on Instagram - we would love to see your photos!
*If you are an advertising agency or a business and are planning on a photography or a film shoot for business purposes, fees may apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859.254.0383 and ask to speak to a Michler and discuss what you have in mind.
No, we do not rent our café or greenhouses for weddings or special events.
Most of our business is from customers like you, who have trusted us for generations to design and deliver beautiful flowers. If we missed the mark on any aspect of your order, please call us (fastest) or email us. We always appreciate the opportunity to fix a mistake and make corrections for next time.
We guaranty that the plants we sell are healty when you buy them; however, we don't gaurantee them after they are in your care. If you see the health of your plant starting to deteriorate, please give us a call at 859.254.0383, so one of our greenhouse staff can help troubleshoot the problem.